LP - MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE - BRUNEI 15
Lonely Planet’s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get to the heart of this region’s cultural melting pot, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 95 maps
Covers: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah & Perlis, Melaka, Johor, Pahang & Tioman Island, Peninsular Malaysia’s Northeast, Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei Darussalam, Singapore and more
- Pages: 640
- Maps: 160
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition: 15th
- Published: Dec 2021
- Next edition due: Dec 2025
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.