LP - MEXICO 16
Lonely Planet Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gather all your senses and dive head-first into the ancient Maya world at exquisite Palenque; sample the freshest local specialities from street food stalls and innovative restaurants; and soak in the colours of Oaxaca City’s fiestas, architecture, and arts scene.
Inside Lonely Planet Mexico:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Coverage: Mexico City, Around Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatán Peninsula, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Western Central Highlands, Northern Central Highlands, Baja California, Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico
- ISBN: 9781786570802
- ISBN-10: 1786570807
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 896
- Published: 1st September 2018
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.8 x 3.5cm
- Weight: 700g
- Edition Number: 16
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.