LP - PAPUA NEW GUINEA & SOLOMON ISLANDS 10
Lonely Planet Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Dive among luminous coral reefs; watch a traditional singsing festival group; or sleep in a stilt house on the mighty Sepik river, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
Inside Lonely Planet Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the Kokoda Trail, history, environment, culture, politics
- Over 45 maps
- Coverage: Port Moresby, Central Province, Oro Province, Milne Bay Province, Morobe Province, Madang Province, the Highlands, the Sepik, Island Provinces, the Solomon Islands and more
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Published: 1st December 2016
- Edition: 10th
- Pages: 260
- ISBN: 9781786572165
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.