LP - POCKET LAKE DISTRICT 1
Lonely Planet Pocket Lake District, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Lonely Planet Pocket Lake District, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb to the top of Scafell Pike for eye-popping views, spot the inspiration for Beatrix Potter’s tales at Hill Top and cruise Coniston Water in stately 19th-century style on a steam yacht gondola – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Lake District and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.