LP - POLAND 7
Poland wears its charms lightly, but venture into its heart and you'll find chic medieval cities, fairytale castles and untouched wilderness…all served with an invigorating shot of vodka.
Lonely Planet Poland travel guide
This Lonely Planet guidebook features more coverage of this country's beautiful countryside and history, featuring a plethora of architectural and natural wonders.
Get a thirst for bison-grass vodka as you dive into the cellar bars and thriving alleys of dynamic Kraków. Get off the tourist trail and head for the Eastern Marches or revel in the grandeur of Wawel Castle. Locals and resident authors show you how to get on board for the new Poland.
- 3 dedicated authors, 57 castles, cathedrals and palaces, 1200 sq km of primeval forest, and countless hidden treasures
- Inspirational photos and easy-to-use maps
- Itineraries to get you zooming through the regions
- New Activities chapter covering trekking, skiing and kayaking
- Interviews with local cartoonists, museum curators and film festival directors
- The pick of Poland accommodation
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Warsaw, Mazovia & Podlasie, Krakow, Malopolska, Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdansk & Pomerania, Warmia & Masuria, Understand Poland & Survival Guide chapters.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.