LP - PROVENCE - COTE D AZUR 9
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try local cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, relax on the beaches of St-Tropez and try your luck in Monaco's famous casino.
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Coverage: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, Nice, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill Towns of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and more
- Format: Paperback
- 352 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 197 x 16mm
- Weight: 378g
- Publication date: 15 Jan 2019
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 9th edition
- 44 Maps
- ISBN10 178657280X
- ISBN13 9781786572806
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.