LP - RAJASTHAN, DELHI, AGRA 6
Here is India’s quintessential land of maharajas and medieval forts, palaces and tigers, and kaleidoscopic festivals. Rajasthan really is the jewel in India’s crown. Lonely Planet is your passport to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Catch your breath at the sight of the Taj Mahal, sample the restaurants of Jaipur, or take a camel safari into the desert; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra.
Inside Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Rajasthan Today, History, Rajasthani Way of Life, Sacred India, Arts, Crafts & Architecture, Rajasthani Food, Naturally Rajasthan
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 33 colour maps
- Coverage includes: Rajasthan, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Delhi, Agra & the Taj Mahal and more
- ISBN: 9781787013681
- Writers: Lindsay Brown, Joe Bindloss, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan, Sarina Singh
- 312 pages, 312pp colour, 41 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Edition: 6th
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.