LP - Scotland 12
Lonely Planet's Scotland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Taste local varieties of whisky as you explore the whisky-making regions, marvel at the wild, dramatic scenery as you walk the West Highland Way, and explore the excellent museums of Edinburgh Castle; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scotland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scotland Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 50 maps
Covers: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Northern & Southern Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the Central Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and more
- Pages: 480
- Maps: 55
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition: 11th
- Published: Aug 2021
- Next edition due: May 2023
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.