LP - SOUTH AMERICA 14
Lonely Planet South America is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Trek past emerald terraces and steep peaks to Machu Picchu, lose count of wildlife species in the Amazon rainforest and party until the early hours in Rio de Janeiro.
Inside Lonely Planet South America:
- Recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Highlights and 1-3 month itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, landscapes
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Coverage: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela and more
- ISBN: 9781786574886
- Published: 01 / 10 / 2019
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 1088
- Dimensions: 128 x 197mm
- Edition: 11
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.