LP - SOUTH INDIA AND KERALA 10
Lonely Planet South India & Kerala is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Float along Kerala’s backwaters as the sun sinks behind whispering palms, hit the beach in Goa and watch incense-clouded evening processions around Madurai’s joyful Meenakshi Amman Temple.
Inside Lonely Planet South India & Kerala:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Coverage: Mumbai, Goa, Bengaluru, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Andaman Islands and more
- Edition: 10
- Media: Paperback
- Pages: 560
- Weight: 459g
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.8 x 2.1cm
- Publication Date: 01/10/2019
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.