LP - SOUTHWEST USA 7
Lonely Planet Southwest USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sup on a green chile sauce, explore the geological treasure of the Grand Canyon, visit the Old West towns that lured gold and copper prospectors, or enjoy the flashy pleasures of Las Vegas.
Inside Lonely Planet Southwest USA Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, art, history, customs/etiquette, shopping, wildlife, hiking, cuisine, wine, shopping, outdoor adventure
- Over 65 colour maps
- Coverage: Las Vegas & Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southwest Colorado, Sante Fe, Park City, Utah and more
- Format: Paperback
- 576 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 197 x 22mm
- Weight: 457g
- Publication date: 1 April 2015
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 7th Revised edition
- ISBN10 1742207367
- ISBN13 9781742207360
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.