LP - TIBETAN PHRASEBOOK
This pocket companion is full of phrases to help you out in any situation - not just discovering Buddhist temples. You'll be talking your way around Tibet in no time.
With Lonely Planet's Tibetan Phrasebook, let no barriers – language or culture – get in your way. Grab this phrasebook and trek to sacred Mt Kalaish, stroll through the stunning Potala Palace in Lhasa or take a bumpy road trip to Rongphu Monastery for classic Mt Everest views. Lonely Planet phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture – a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
- Coverage includes: Basic language tools such as pronunciation, phrases for getting out and about, being social, food, safe travel, sustainable travel and two dictionaries
- Paperback | 256 pages
- Dimensions 93 x 140 x 12mm | 125g
- Publication date 01 Mar 2014
- 5th New edition
- ISBN10 174321183X
- ISBN13 9781743211830
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.