LP - USA NATIONAL PARKS 2
Lonely Planet USA's National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the country's 'first sunrise' from the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia, take the drive of your life on the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier, and climb the otherworldly rocks of Joshua Tree.
Inside Lonely Planet USA's National Parks:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Coverage: 59 parks in the USA including Acadia, Everglades, Glacier, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains & Shenandoah, Joshua Tree & Death Valley, Olympic & Mount Rainier, Rocky Mountain, Yellowstone & Grand Teton, Yosemite, Zion & Bryce Canyon, and more
- Format: Paperback
- 514 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 197 x 19mm
- Weight: 565g
- Publication date: 22 Jul 2019
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 2nd edition
- 114 Maps
- ISBN10: 1786575965
- ISBN13: 9781786575968
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.