LP - WALKING IN BRITAIN 3 (OOP)
Walking in Britain
by Lonely Planet
From ancient trails in southern England and coastal paths in Wales, to windswept moors in northern England and mountain ascents in Scotland, your opportunities for walking in Britain are as varied as the landscapes, people and cultures of this island.
In This Guide:
- Over 50 detailed descriptions for walkers of all levels.
- Ridges, Rivers & Romans color section outlining the range of walking options in Britain.
- Foreward by Christine Elliott, chief executive of the Ramblers' Association.
- Two-color maps for all featured walks.
- Essential accommodation and transport information.
- Expert advice on equipment, health and environmentally responsible walking.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.