Mont Blanc Five Routes to the Summit
Mont Blanc 4810m – 5 Routes to the Summit describes the five most classic routes to the “Roof of Europe”. The highly detailed route descriptions unveil the individual complexities and characters of each itinerary, providing all the information needed for a successful and enjoyable climb.
The routes described are:
- The Goûter Route (the Ordinary Route).
- The Three Monts (ascent from the Midi via Mont Blanc du Tacul and Mont Maudit).
- The Grand Mulets Route.
- The Pope Route (better known as the Aiguille Grises Route).
- The Miage-Bionnassay Route (ascent from Italy via a traverse of the Dômes de Miage and the Aiguille du Bionassay).
About the Author:
Francois Damilano, a highly experienced guide based in Chamonix, takes you through the 5 classic routes to this wonderful summit – the ordinary route through the Aiguille du Gouter, the Aiguille du Midi traverse, the historical route through the Grands Mulets (including the ski route), the normal Italian route and the Miage - Bionnassay – Mont Blanc traverse.
- Pages: 176
- Dimensions: 125 x 175 mm
- Published Date: 2010
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: colour photos
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.