MONT DRAGONFLY TENT
The tent we've all been waiting for has arrived!
The Mont Dragonfly is the perfect 4-season, 2-person tent for year-round bushwalking.
Find out more about why we like the Dragonfly here...
Note on floor waterproof rating: Mont tents have always boasted a market-leading waterproof rating on the floor. This has recently been re-tested at a market-busting 25,000mm! However, please note that the tent still has a graphic on the floor showing a 10,000mm rating. This graphic is incorrect, and the floor is rated at 25,000mm.
- Comfortable haven from the weather
- 25,000mm waterproof 70 denier laminated floor
- Fully seam taped floor and fly
- Freestanding design
- Strong in wind, thanks to clever pole design
- DAC 9.6mm Featherlite aluminium poles. The best in the business.
- 2 generous 77cm wide vestibules with heaps of features
- Drip-free entrances
- Clip door half open, or a quarter open to allow ventilation and visibility, even in bad weather
INNER TENT FEATURES
- Plenty of space for 2 to wait out a storm
- Large mesh doors for ventilation
- Full nylon doors to keep you warm in cold weather
- 6 pockets for storage
- 3 gear mini carabiners attached to ceiling
- Access to roof vents from inside - saves you getting out into a storm in the middle of the night
- Inner dimensions: 142cm x 224cm. Height 107cm
- 2 roof vents for excellent ventilation - increases comfort in both cold and hot conditions
- PU-coated ripstop nylon 30 denier fabric with silicon DWR on outer to shed rain and snow
- Triple-pronged guy ropes at each end
- Extra attachment point for guy ropes above the doors
Bogong Weight 2.48 kg
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.