MONT EVO LIGHT SLEEPING BAG
The Mont Evo series are a range of quality synthetic sleeping bags. They utilise shingle construction and hollow core insulation that gives more compressibility and increased warmth. It is warmer than other synthetics, even when wet, and won't flatten out with continued use.
The Evo Light is perfect for travel and two to three season bushwalking. It can be completely unzipped to form a quilt if required.
- Shingle baffle construction eliminates cold spots on the seams and gives increased warmth for the same fill weight
- Hollow core synthetic insulation
- Fire Retardant insulation
- Toaster foot pocket
- Contoured 3D hood with drawcord
- Full length zip draught tubes
- Oven door foot vent
- Sewn with Epic thread for strength
- Comes with ultralight siliconised compression sack
- Shape: tapered rectangular
- Fill type/loft: hollow core
- Shell fabric: Nylon
- Comfort temperature: +4°C
- Lower Limit Temp: -2°C
- Extreme Temperature: -17°C
- Dimensions/Max User Height: 185 cm
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.