MONT FLYTE CANVAS Bushwalking Pack
The Mont Flyte is a robust, canvas bushwalking pack ideally suited to school groups or as a first rucksack. Available in four sizes, including extra small.
A canvas backpack designed for the rough-and-tumble of school outdoor education and Duke of Edinburgh programmes, the Mont Flyte is a simple, single-compartment top-loading bushwalking pack. The canvas construction is durable and water resistant.
Available in 4 fixed harness lengths depending upon your back length:
- 64L Extra Small for those with a back length of between 35 and 45cm
- 68L Small for those with a back length of between 40 and 50cm
- 72L Medium for those with a back length of between 45 and 55cm
- 76L Large for those with a back length of between 50 and 60cm
Available in 4 fixed harness lengths depending upon your back length:Your back length is the distance between your C7 vertebra, down your spine to the point level with the top of your hip bones
- Traditional single-compartment top-loading pack
- Capacities of between 64L and 76L depending upon your back length
- Available in 4 fixed harness lengths
- Australian made, heavy duty 370gsm Canvas
- Dual aluminium stays load directly into hip-belt for excellent load transfer
- Double layer fabric base with Canvas inner and 1000-denier Nylon outer
- Canvas bound seams for greater water resistance
- Large padded hip-belt for comfortable fit around hips
- Large front zippered storage pocket
- Zippered pocket on top of lid
- Pleated canvas bottle pockets with drainage holes
- Side and base compression straps
- Nylon storm throat with drawcord
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Packs flat for easy fleet storage
- Colour coding on front, back and side for quick size identification
- Weight: 2350g (MD)
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.