MONT HIGHLAND HYDRONAUTE SLEEPING BAG
Four-season, water-resistant down sleeping bag for bushwalking/winter hiking.
The Mont Highland sleeping bag is the lightest in the Specialist Boxfoot series. These bags really are the cream of the crop. Top quality white down, full Hydronaute XT™ shell, Radial Arc Baffle System, and a three-dimensional boxfoot design combine to make the Mont Highland perfect for bushwalking and spring ski-touring.
If you are wondering what this bag might be good for take a peek at this blog about Cradle Mountain in winter.
NB: Mont Specialist Boxfoot bags are only available in left hand zips. Also available in XL.Hydronaute XT Fabric
Water-resistant, highly breathable. Keeps you drier and warmer. Ultralight.Box Foot
Generous boxfoot section reduces cold spots.Radial Arc Baffle System
Arcs evenly around your body for superior warmth and comfort, because it allows down to loft higher and spread more evenly around your body.
With 30 years experience, Mont knows a thing or two about making sleeping bags.
- Ethically sourced, premium duck down
- DWR-treated down: Down is treated with a durable water-repellent polymer
- Mont's award-winning Radial Arc Baffle System
- Box-walled construction for warmth and weight effiency
- Vertical torso shambers on canopy and base maintain even down distribution
- Contoured hood
- Internal shoulder collar muff
- Recessed drawcords
- Over-sized, interlocking twin draught tubes along zip to retain warmth
- Oven-door venting system for temperature regulation
- YKK full-length side and foot zips
- Left- and right-hand models can be zipped together
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pack
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread
- Comes with sil-nylon compression stuff sack and large poly/cotton storage bag
- Use: 4 season
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Weight: 1060g
- Down Fill Weight: 600g
- Down: 825 to 850 Loft Down with DWR Loft treatment
- Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT 20,000mm Waterhead, 20,000g/m2/24hours Breathability
- Temperature Rating: -4°C to -10°C
- Maximum User Height: 185cm
- Maximum Shoulder Circumference: 160cm
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.