MONT ODYSSEY Jacket Mens
The Odyssey Jacket is the most advanced long-length Men's raincoat in the Mont range. Suitable for bushwalking, trekking or ski touring. Sizing Info
A modern take on the traditional 3/4 length rain jacket: The Odyssey Jacket is the most advanced long-length Men's raincoat in the Mont range. The Odyssey Jacket is appropriate for multi-day bushwalking, skiing, ski touring and general wet weather use.
Totally waterproof, 100% windproof and highly breathable Hydronaute PRO fabric protects you from the elements. This 3-layer fabric is tough enough to withstand the use of a heavy pack and has a high pin hole resistance; critical fabric performance features for bushwalking in the harsh Australian wilderness.
The highly water-resistant YKK AquaGuard Zip on the front eliminates the need for weighty and bulky over-zip storm flaps. YKK AquaGuard Zips are used throughout the Odyssey Jacket including the armpit zips, chest pocket zip and the waist pocket zips.
Water resistant arm pit zips with dual sliders allow you to ventilate as needed. YKK AquaGuard Zips are extremely resistant to water.
Zip entry waist pockets are positioned inside the jacket rather than stitched onto the outside of the jacket. This construction method saves weight by reducing seams, reduces points to snag on and reduces potential water entry points. Neatly concealed inside these waist pockets are the waist adjustment drawcord. This drawcord is inside a laminated, rather than sewn, channel that again reduces points for potential water entry.
The 3-piece hood is highly adjustable with drawcords around the face and crown, a shapeable wire brim and hook-and-loop tab at the rear to position the brim appropriately at your forehead.
- YKK #5 AquaGuard front zip with laminated under zip flap
- YKK #3 AquaGuard pit zips for ventilation
- Laminated waist and hood draw-cords for maximum moisture protection
- Waist-cord adjustment tucks neatly away in waist hand warmer pockets
- Three piece hood with shapeable wire visor and multiple adjustment points
- Articulated elbows for comfortable fit and easy movement
- Mid-thigh length ideal for bushwalking
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- External chest pocket with YKK #3 AquaGuard zip
- Two waist hand-warmer pockets with YKK #5 AquaGuard zips
- Fully seam sealed and sewn with hydrophobic Epic Thread
- Regular fit: A classic comfortable cut, that still allows the garment to be worn over base and mid layers without restricting movement.
- Fabric: Hydronaute PRO - waterproof windproof breathable
- Waterhead: 30,000mm
- Breathability: (B1 test) 28,000g/m2/24hours
- Weight: 745g (MD)
- Zips: YKK AquaGuard
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.