MONT OSSA Womens HYDRONAUTE XT SLEEPING BAG
The Mont Ossa women's down sleeping bag designed for bushwalking. Water-resistant; 3–4 season.
The Mont Ossa sleeping bag is a women's sleeping bag designed for bushwalking. Water-resistant; 3–4 season.
Ideal for hiking, backcountry skiing and more activities both above and below the snow-line.Hydronaute XT Fabric
Water-resistant, highly breathable. Keeps you drier and warmer. Ultralight.Tapered Rectangular Cut
Eliminates potential for cold spots.Radial Arc Baffle System
Arcs evenly around your body for superior warmth and comfort, because it allows down to loft higher and spread more evenly around your body.
With 30 years experience, Mont knows a thing or two about making sleeping bags.
- Ethically sourced, premium duck down
- DWR-treated down: Down is treated with a durable water-repellent polymer
- Mont's award-winning Radial Arc Baffle System
- Box-walled construction for warmth and weight effiency
- Contoured hood
- Internal shoulder collar muff
- Recessed drawcords
- Over-sized 3D draught tube along zip to retain warmth
- Oven-door venting system for temperature regulation
- YKK full-length side and foot zips
- Left- and right-hand models can be zipped together
- The foot zipper means you can open it out as a doona in warmer weather and the tapered rectangular shape gives you room to move
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pack
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread
- Comes with sil-nylon compression stuff sack and large poly/cotton storage bag
- Use: 3–4 season
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Weight: 1210g
- Down Fill Weight: 700g
- Down: 785 to 850 Loft Down with DWR Loft treatment
- Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT 20,000mm Waterhead, 20,000g/m2/24hours Breathability
- Temperature Rating: -4°C to -10°C
- Maximum User Height: 170cm
- Maximum Shoulder Circumference: 155cm
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.