MONT SYNCRO RAINPANTS
A highly developed stretch 3 layer pant for alpine adventures. Marvel in the comfort and flexibility of wearing a full stretch Hydronaute Pro pant. Sizing Info
Refined over many years of use by snow sports and alpine professionals the Syncro is a workhorse of a pant. Mont uses a heavier weight Hydronaute Pro fabric to provide a pant with outstanding abrasion and tear resistance making it ideal for use by mountain professionals. The Syncro is also equally at home as an alpine mountaineering pant and is the first choice for many alpine climbers. It’s made from Hydronaute Pro 3 layer fabric which offers outstanding breathability and waterproofness.
- Made from highly waterproof and breathable Hydronaute Pro 3 layer
- Full length leg zips with external storm flaps and hook and loop closures
- Articulated knees that can be fitted with knee pads
- High waisted design for extra comfort
- Adjustable waist with hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable 25mm braces
- Two fleece lined zippered pockets
- Fly front with zip cover
- Double reinforced seat
- Knee and ankle reinforcements
- Snow and mud skirt built into cuffs
- Sewn with Epic Hysrophobic thread
- Fully seam sealed
- Relaxed fit
- Weight 1040 gms (MD)
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.