MONT TANAMI Hiking Pack
How much can you fit in 60 litres? If you pack light, it might be the only pack you ever need! For the rest of us, the new Mont Tanami is the ideal size for 2–4 day hikes, adventure trekking or loading up with climbing gear.
Made from hardwearing Australian canvas and featuring a really decent harness, the Tanami weighs in at 2.74kg. Perfect for those long weekend bushwalks!
The fully adjustable harness comes in three back lengths – Women's, Medium and Large – so you can get the perfect fit. The medium is 60 litres, while the large is 65 and the women's is 55 litres.
- Made from hardwearing Australian made Infinity Corespun Canvas
- Highly adjustable MotoActive Harness for long-range comfort and effective weight distribution
- Contoured shoulder straps and supportive hip belt
- Expandable stuff pocket with dual drainage holes at base
- Pleated canvas bottle pockets with compression straps
- Dual compression straps on base
- Removable lid with integrated and lightweight storm-throat lid
- Dual compression straps on each side
- Dual daisy chains
- Dual walking pole/ice axe attachment points
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Adjustable lid height for extra capacity
- Double layer fabric base of Infinity Corespun Canvas inner and 1000-denier Nylon outer
- Reflective trim
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Weight: 2.74kg
- Available in 3 sizes: Women´s (55L), Medium (60L), Large (65L)
- Compartments: 1
- Pockets: 2 lid pockets, front stash pocket, 2 hip belts pockets
- Fabric: Infinity Corespun Canvas
- Double Layer Base: Infinity Corespun Canvas inner & Cordura Nylon outer
- Storm thoat: 210 denier double ripstop Nylon
- Harness: MotoActive Harness (in 3 sizes)
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.