MONT TEMPEST BUSHWALKING JACKET
Classic full length bushwalking jacket from Australian company Mont. If you are going to be out hiking in the worst weather for days on end a Mont Tempest is what you need. Sizing Info
A classic full length rain jacket The Mont Tempest offers excellent protection from the elements. If you are going to be out in the worst weather for days on end a Tempest is what you need.
The Mont Tempest has made the five favourite pieces of hiking gear list of Bogong owner Neil Blundy. See blog here
The Tempest is a terrific garment, which has long set the benchmark for technical rainwear made from Hydronaute Pro and now with an improved hood. Make the Tempest your trusty companion when next you venture into the wilderness. The arms are cut long to keep your hands warm and dry as is the jacket. The Mont Tempest has been extensively field tested by Bogong staff. See picture above of one in action in the Western Arthurs in winter.
- Original 3/4 length keeps your thighs covered
- Generous cargo waist level pockets with hand warmers
- Press studs secure the storm flap over main entry
- Covered external chest pocket with water repellent zip
- Articulated elbows for full mobility
- Fully adjustable, fitted storm hood with visor and peripheral drawcords
- Waist drawcords to retain body heat
Weight: 940g (size M)
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.