MONT WARMLITE 750 SLEEPING BAG XL (850XL)
The Mont Warmlite 850 XL down sleeping bag is rated to -12°C. It is a zip-open, tapered-rectangular sleeping bag with a hood. Mont Warmlite down sleeping bags sit somewhere between the Mont Zodiac Series (travel/hiking) and Mont Brindabella Series (harsher conditions). They are very warm for their price. This XL version has 100g more fill weight than the Standard version, and is designed for a taller user, up to 200cm in height.
The Mont Warmlite 750 XL (formerly Warmlite 850 XL) down sleeping bag is rated to -12°C. It is a zip-open, tapered-rectangular sleeping bag with a hood. Mont Warmlite down sleeping bags sit somewhere between the Mont Zodiac Series (travel/hiking) and Mont Brindabella Series (harsher conditions). They are very warm for their price. This XL version has 100g more fill weight than the Standard version, and is designed for a taller user, up to 200cm in height.
The Mont Warmlite Series is a new series of down sleeping bags from the renowned Australian company Mont. Mont Warmlite sleeping bags help you stay warm in conditions well below what you would expect for sleeping bags of this price. Made from a new shell fabric called Hydronaute XT-R (100% recycled fabric), it is filled with 750+ loft, ethically sourced premium white duck down. We stock Mont Warmlite Series sleeping bags come in two models: the Warmlite 550 and Warmlite 750. Within each of these models, there are three versions: Standard, Women's and XL.
This model comes in a LEFT zip version only.
- Extra long down sleeping bag
- Ideal for 3–4 season bushwalking/alpine use.
- Loft: 750+
- Min. comfort temperature: -12°C
- Appropriate for temperatures between -7°C and -12°C
- Fill weight: 850g
- Total weight: 1325g
- Max. user height: 200cm
- Shoulder circ. max.: 170cm
Hydronaute XT-R: 100% Recycled
Guaranteed by the Global Recycle Standard, Hydronaute XT-R is a 100% recycled Nylon fabric made from pre-consumer industrial waste.Highly Water Resistant
Keeping down dry is vital in cold & extreme environments; wet down just won’t keep you warm. Using an ultra-light durable water resistant coating, Hydronaute XT-R fabric protects down from external moisture allowing it to trap as much warmth as possible.Highly Breathable
If not removed promptly, water vapour from your body will gather on down & reduce its ability to trap warmth. Hydronaute XT-R expels 7L of water vapour per square metre per 24 hours for drier down, greater loft & maximum warmth.Warmth Sealed In
With a 100% windproof rating, even the iciest winds will not penetrate Hydronaute XT-R fabric, keeping warm air trapped inside.
PARTS & MATERIALS
- Down: 750+ loft 95/5 premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water-resistant DWR loft
- Responsible Down Standard certified down
- Hydronaute XT-R Shell: 100% recycled fabric with 1000mm waterhead and 7000g/m2/24hrs MVTR (breathability)
- Inner: 100% recycled ultralight, silk-touch, 15-denier downproof nylon
- Full length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
- Laminated 210-denier nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Includes siliconised-nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care and washing instructions
FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- Differential cut reduces compression and cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base and canopy
- Box-walled baffles for warmth and weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.