MOROCCAN ATLAS TREKKING GUIDE
Moroccan Atlas – the Trekking Guide
includes Marrakech City Guide
By Alan Palmer
Stretching 2000 km (1200 miles) from the Atlantic port of Agadir east to Tunisia the Atlas form one of the world's great trekking ranges. The High Atlas region in central Morocco is the most dramatic and beautiful section of the entire range. Towering peaks, deep gorges and huddled Berber villages enchant all who visit.
- 44 detailed trekking maps – showing route times, places to stay and points of interest. The best treks in: Toubkal, Sirwa, Sahro, Mgoun
- Practical information – planning your trip and getting to Morocco from Europe, North America and Australasia
- Cultural and historical background – customs, religion, art, cuisine
- Town guides and maps – Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Imlil, Azilal, Tabant, Taliwine, Nkoub, Qalaa't Mgouna and Boumalne du Dades showing street plans, where to stay, where to eat, what to see and how to get to the start of your trek
- Green hiking and mountain safety – how to stay healthy on your trek and minimise your impact on a fragile region
- Language sections – Arabic, Berber and French
- Atlas flora and fauna – with an illustrated bird identification section
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.