NLA - PETZL PRO PULLEY - NLA
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the very high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads.
- Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems:
- the rope can be easily installed even when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- the pulley always stays attached to its connector, limiting the risk of losing the device
- Especially suited for handling heavy loads:
- large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- Weight: 205 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.