TRAMPING IN NEW ZEALAND
Classic Tramping in New Zealand
Classic Tramping in New Zealand is a beautifully photographed and sensitively written tribute to fourteen of New Zealand's finest tramping trips. This revised and updated edition now includes superb Bird's Eye maps that show each route in three dimensions and two new tramps: the Frew Saddle-Toaroha Saddle and the Northwest Ruahine Range.
The featured tracks are:
- Tararua Peaks,
- Hollyford (Fiordland),
- Nelson Lakes to Lewis Pass,
- Pouakai Range (Egmont),
- Kaweka & Kaimanawa,
- Cascade Saddle (Mt. Aspiring),
- Dragon's Teeth (Kaharangi),
- Three Passes (Arthurs Pass),
- Dusky Track (Fiordland),
- Makarora to East Matukituki (Mt. Aspiring),
- Five Passes (Mt. Aspiring),
- Copland Pass (Aoraki/Mt. Cook and Westland/Tai Poutini),
- Frew Saddle-Toaroha Saddle,
- Northwest Ruahine Range.
Trips range from moderate three-day hikes to more challenging multi-day adventures for experienced trampers.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.