PETZL ADJAMA Rock Climbing Harness
Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops.
The Petzl Adjama is great for ice climbing and technical mountaineering (in addition to cragging and route climbing) thanks to the relatively flat rear gear loops, which make the harness wearable with a pack on.
The Petzl Adjama also has adjustable leg loops, which makes it easier for you to get your harness on with mountaineering or ski boots on, for example.
The Petzl Adjama is also a favourite harness for climbing, thanks to its comfortable cut and even weight distribution when you're carrying a rack.
The Petzl Adjama's tie-in points are made of Dyneema®, which is an extremely strong fibre.
Now has 5 gear loops.
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing
- Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction
- Five equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and three flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Compatible with Petzl CARITOOL tool holder (not included)
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Materials: Nylon, polyester, EVA foam, polyurethane, aluminum.
If you're after a great all-round harness that will take you from rock faces to mountains, try the Petzl Adjama.
Need help choosing the best rock climbing harness for your situation? See our suggestions here.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.