Ergonomic handled ascender.
The Petzl Ascension is an handled rope clamp for rope ascents.
The Petzl Ascension features an overmoulded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands.
The Ascension handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Simple to use, and effective:
- Ergonomic, moulded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- Ergonomic upper part to maximise power when pulling with two hands
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners or footloop to be easily attached
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.