PETZL BASIC ASCENDER B18
The Petzl Basic Ascender is a compact, versatile rope clamp. A lightweight, compact multi-purpose ascender that works great for hauling systems, ascending fixed lines and as self-protection when climbing with a fixed rope.
The Petzl BASIC is a compact ascender that fits well in the hand for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to accept carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners (lanyard and foot loop)
- Upper connection hole for guiding the rope
- Rope Compatibility: 8 to 11mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Weight: 85g
- Materials: Aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.