PETZL CORAX HARNESS
Climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata harness. Adapts to a range of user shapes. Comes in two sizes.
Supplied in various colours. If you have a colour preference, please give us a ring to see what we have in stock.
The Petzl Corax harness is a multi-purpose harness ideal for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. It's one of the wider waistband fits, which makes is comfortable particularly if you are of a larger build. Fully adjustable.
- Ventilated waistband
- Pressure points lined with soft fabric
- Rear gear loops don't interfere with carrying a rucksack
- Dual-buckle waistband
- Adjustable leg loops
- Four gear loops (two rigid, two flexible)
- One rear haul loop
- Material(s): high-modulus polyester webbing, closed-cell foam
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
SIZES Size 1:
- Waist belt 65–96cm
- Leg loops 48.5–59cm
- Weight 470g
- Waist belt 76–107cm
- Leg loops 54–67cm
- Weight 520g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.