PETZL CROLL ASCENDER Small
The Petzl Croll S is a reinforced chest ascender for thin to medium-diameter ropes.
The Petzl CROLL S chest ascender is designed for ascending ropes and is lightweight and simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11mm in diameter.
Efficient and easy to use during rope ascents:
- used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat
- upper hole for attaching a shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position
- catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation
- stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 11mm in diameter
- lightweight, only 85g
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam and wear plate, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 85g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- References: B16BAA
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.