PETZL ID DESCENDER/BELAY S BLACK
Self-braking descender belay device with anti-panic function for ropes between 11.5 and 13mm in diameter.
The Petzl ID Descender/Belay is a self-braking descender belay device with anti-panic function.
- Anti-error safety catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope.
- Anti-panic function: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the cam will lock on the rope.
- Locking position on the handle for positioning while on the rope.
- When used for hauling, allows the system to be reversible.
- D20 S for work on ropes.
- With a safety clip on the swinging side plate: reduces the risk of dropping the device, practical for quick installation of the rope, efficient means for passing intermediate anchors.
- For ropes between 10 and 11.5mm in diameter.
- For ropes between 11.5 and 13mm in diameter
- Individually tested
- Weight: 530g
- CE EN 341 Class A
- NFPA 1983 G
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.