PETZL PRO TRAXION 2023 version
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the Petzl Pro Traxion (2023) progress-capture pulley is designed for setting up haul systems. With a large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings and excellent efficiency, it is particularly suitable for hauling heavy loads. The swivel makes it easier to operate, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load and for direct connection of carabiners, ropes, or slings.
- Drop-resistant and easy to operate
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Designed for hauling heavy loads
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Swivel and auxiliary attachment point allow the use of carabiners, ropes, and slings for easier rigging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions, such as when the ropes are frozen or dirty
- May be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Auxiliary attachment point can be used to set up a haul system
- Hole in the cam for installation of a remote control cord
- Weight: 295g
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38mm
- Breaking strength - rope clamp: 4kN
- Breaking strength - pulley: 11.5kN x 2 = 23kN
- Efficiency: 95%
- Certification: CE EN 567, CE EN 12278, CE EN 12841 type B, UKCA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use Pulley and Rope grab
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.