PETZL STOP DESCENDER D09
Self-braking descender for single rope. One of the most popular devices for cave descents worldwide. Offers exceptional control and versatility, while the self-braking function facilitates on-rope manoeuvres.
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and maintain your position on rope
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop
- For use with single ropes between 9 and 12mm in diameter
- Cam and wheels are replaceable if worn out
- Assisted braking improves control during the descent
- Rope maneuvers are made easier when passing intermediate anchors
- Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm diameter low stretch kernmantle ropes
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- Handle faces user for better control of rope glide
- Design of the handled camming mechanism offers a comfortable descent
- Installation diagram engraved on the descender
- Safety gate on the openable side plate allows the rope to be installed easily while the device remains connected to the harness
- Elongated connection hole allows the FREINO Z carabiner to be rotated to help prevent dropping the descender when transferred from gear loop to attachment point
- Stainless steel pulley and cam provide great durability
- Certificate: CE EN 341 Class A
- Weight: 326g
- Materials: Steel and aluminium wheels, steel cam
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.