PETZL VERTEX 2019 (BEST)
- Six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- Flip & Fit system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Dual chinstrap allows the user to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397)
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
- Changeable chinstrap and foam
- Hearing protection
- Available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green
- Also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange (/petzl-vertex-st.html)
- Certifications: CE - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
- Fits sizes 53 to 63cm
- Weight: 490g
For Safety Reasons: No returns on rated climbing or access equipment.
This exclusion does not affect your right to an exchange or refund for faulty goods.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.