RAB CALIENT TREKKING PANTS Mens
Lightweight, men's summer hiking pants. Sizing guide
Rab Calient Pants are men's lightweight, water-resistant, quick-drying hiking and trekking pants. Perfect for warm weather.
Made with lightweight Matrix™ fabric with DWR, Rab Calient men's lightweight hiking pants have knee articulation to allow movement and reinforced back hem for increased durability. UPF 30+ provides protection from the sun.
In a slim fit with double-snap waistband closure and zipped fly, Rab Calient Pants feature one zipped thigh pocket and two zipped hand pockets. The left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack, making these the ideal lightweight pants for multiday trips and and trekking in warmer climates.
- Removeable 25mm webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Additional belt loops for using own belt
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced back hem
- Offset leg seams
- Eyelets at hem for own drawcord
- Lightweight Matrix™ plain weave fabric with DWR
- Double snap waistband closure and YKK® zipped fly
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets, left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Fit: Slim
- UPF 30+
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.