RAB XENON HOODY JACKET (PRIMALOFT INSULATION)
The Xenon X Hoodie is a light-weight, PrimaLoft® synthetic insulated jacket, designed for fast-and-light alpine activities where weight is of prime concern.
The well-established, award-winning Xenon X Hoody now uses the new ‘Gold Active Insulation’ from PrimaLoft®, offering higher levels of breathability and completely eliminating cold spots. This combined with PrimaLoft's ability to retain warmth even when damp makes the Xenon X an extremely versatile piece, perfect for everything from a windy belay at your local crag to spindrift belays high in the mountains. With technical features such as an under-helmet hood, elasticated cuffs and a slim fit, the Xenon X Jacket ups its game for this winter and will continue to be a classic go-to layer for every adventure.
- Weight: 343g (estimate)
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop lining
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation Active (60g/m², 2oz)
- Under-helmet hood, Lycra® bound
- YKK front zip, internal insulated baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.