RAB XENON HOODY JACKET (STRATUS INSULATION)
The Xenon X Hoodie is a light-weight, Stratus™ recycled insulated jacket, designed for fast-and-light alpine activities where weight is of prime concern. Sizing Info
The Xenon X Hoodie is a light-weight, Stratus™ recycled insulated jacket, designed for fast-and-light alpine activities where weight is of prime concern.
Made with lightweight Atmos™ outer, and filled with 60g/m² Stratus™ recycled insulation. With no need for quilting, this versatile and lightweight technical jacket eliminates cold spots, making it perfect for keeping you warm and protected from the elements on alpine belays.
An under helmet hood with stretch binding and elasticated cuffs help eliminate draughts, while zipped handwarmer pockets and a two-way opening front zip with insulated internal zip baffle provide extra warmth when belaying.
Updated with a slimmer fit, the Xenon Jacket packs down into an internal zipped pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack. Lightweight, warm and water-resistant, the Xenon Jacket is a versatile jacket that you can take on every adventure.
- Stratus™ recycled insulation 60g/m²
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop lining
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop outer fabric
- Insulation - Stratus™:,60g/m², 100% recycled polyester
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pocket
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 326g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.