SALOMON CROSS TWINSKIN SHORT
For a really precise fit that limits chafing, Salomon didn’t want to leave things to chance. That’s why they created a specific patented construction that looks like shorts but fits like tights. Fully featured with a 100% recycled polyester outer, the Salomon men’s CROSS TWINSKIN shorts make no compromises on the road or trail.
With less fabric, Salomons patented Twinskin™ construction keeps chafing to a minimum with a short-like design that hugs like tights. Lightweight 4-way stretch fabric with AdvancedSkin ActiveDry technology moves with you, dries quickly and expels moisture. Features 2 pockets, an adjustable waist and a hook (to stow a light jacket or hang the shorts up) - not to mention 100% recycled polyester for the outer.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Twinskin is a unique Salomon construction, binding a stretch inner tight fabric inside the thighs with a looser outer short, to reduce chafing in a key zone. Fits like a tight.
- Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- 1 leg pocket: Classic leg pocket construction for convenient storage.
- 1 zipped back pocket: Balanced and out of the way, this pocket has a secure, zipped closure.
- This item has been designed with reflective inserts.
- Inseam: 9"/23cm
- Weight: 190gram
- Materials: Inner brief: 79% Polyester, 21% Elastane; Body: 100% Polyester; Pockets: 100% Polyester
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.