SALOMON CROSSAMPHIBIAN SWIFT 2 Mens
A shoe for those who want a performance running shoe in line with their eco values. UK sizing
Made with a generous amount of recycled and/or natural materials, the Crossamphibian Swift 2 is a super comfortable, performance shoe that breathes, drains, and fits great for every outdoor summer adventure.
- Sustainability Built: every pair of Crossamphibian Swift includes the equivalent of 1.75 plastic bottles, 2 ears of corn, and 10grams of bamboo fibers. All post consumer
- Water Grip: a specific compound, along with siped sole lugs, delivers outstanding grip on wet surfaces, even underwater rocks
- Comfort: soft, flexible, breathable and lined with naturally sourced mesh, this shoe is as comfortable barefoot as it is with socks
- Outsole Contragrip FD: designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound
- Upper construction: collapsible heel allows to wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed
- Sipping: perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces
- Energy cell: a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- 3D Mesh provides maximum breathability
- Single layer mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel
- Synthetic upper material provides great durability and protection for outdoor activities
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- A molded EVA sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape
- Regular laces: traditional lacing system with eyelets
- Weight: 420g (pair)
- Inlay Sole: textile
- Lining: textile
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.