SALOMON XA PRO 3D V8 Womens
Now 20g lighter, this top-performing adventure shoe combines the comfort and light weight of running shoes with the support and protection of hiking shoes. UK Sizing.
This updated version of the iconic Salomon XA Pro 3D is 20g lighter and also combines the comfort and light weight of running shoes with the support and protection of hiking shoes.
Featuring Contagrip® premium wet compound and an improved 3D chassis, it still retains all the essential benefits of the original: stability, cushioning and grip.
The new geometry of the 3D chassis provides just the right amount of cushioning and stability for a more secure ride and the durable Contagrip® outsole provides extra grip for wet conditions. Also, Salomon's Quicklaces are easy and efficient to use and provide a secure fit.
Also see the Goretex version: SALOMON XA PRO 3D V8 GTX WOMENS
- 3D Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimise motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Outsole Contagrip® MA: built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Midsole EnergyCell: a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Mesh: provides maximum breathability.
- Lace Pocket: provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective Toecap: piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- Welded Upper: stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Moulded OrthoLite®: moulded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™: minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Ortholite Comfort Foam Insoles: long-term cushioning, high-level breathability, lightweight comfort and 5% recycled rubber content.
- Standard fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Stack Height: 28mm / 17mm (11mm drop)
- Weight: 600g (pair)
- Stability: 5/5
- Lightness: 2/5
- Cushioning: 2/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Protection: 5/5
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.