SEA2SUM WATERCELL ST 6L
Water bladder with multiple uses on hiking, camping, bike packing or paddle strips. BPA- and PVC-free. This is the 6L version.
Minimalist, strong and pliable, the Sea to Summit Watercell ST’s compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
Engineered using RF welded seams for ultimate strength and reliability, it’s made from abrasion resistant semi- translucent TPU for flexibility and durability.
The food-grade TPU is also BPA and PVC-free. Strategically positioned water resistant grab-handles offer carry and lashing options while the screw-top standard wide-mouth opening, and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless.
The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- Screw-top standard wide-mouth opening
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Food-grade TPU that is BPA and PVC-free
- BEST USE: Backpacking, Trekking, Camping, Bike Packing, Paddle Trips.
- Volume: 6L
- Length: 35cm
- Width: 23cm
- Height/Depth: 10.5cm
- Weight: 148g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.