SOURCE CLASSIC Sandals Mens
Groundbreaking outdoor sandals tested in every possible part of the world and terrain. Straight forward functional design. Ideal for hiking and trekking, for the beach, water sports and all adventures in dry, humid or wet conditions.
- Upper: Polypropylene fast drying webbing
- Footbed: Rubberised EVA with anti-microbial agent (ART4)
- Outsole: Source genuine rubber compound (ART2)
- X-Strap® Patent
- Smart Eco-Logic Bag™ - Smart and reusable packaging, ideal for transporting dirty or wet sandals
- Triple layered sole - Three separate layers - foot contact, intermediate cushioning and ground contact - allow for fine-tuned parameters, such as grip, durability, shock absorption and weight. The result is a perfect balance, and you can feel the difference after one week of use
- Slip-on option - just open the heel strap and loop it around the forefoot strap for a slip-on sandal
- Weight: 591 grams per pair (size 42)
- X-Strap® - Unique strap system with 6 anchoring points. The heel and the arch straps are independent of one another, for a perfect secured fit.
- Footbed: ART4™ GRIP - SOURCE exclusive rubberised EVA with Anti-microbial agent: The skin of the moulded sheet is brushed leaving microspores open on the surface which reduce perspiration while giving a pliant cushion for the foot.
- Outsole: ART2™ GRIP - SOURCE's Genuine rubber compound for outsoles. Non-Marking, Non-Slip high friction sticky sole even in wet conditions and very high abrasion resistance.
- Odour controlled footbed - An FDA approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent is integrated permanently in the upper soles of SOURCE sandals, keeping your feet cool and dry, and preventing odour.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.