STERIPEN CLASSIC 3 UV WATER PURIFIER w/Pre Filter
This simple and ultralight purifier provides safe drinking water with a minimum of fuss. The SteriPEN uses ultraviolet light to destroy viruses, bacteria and protozoa. There are no chemicals that leave an aftertaste in the water. It's a perfect choice for bushwalking, traveling and camping. The Classic is ALWAYS a good choice for your portable water purification needs.
The Steripen Classic 3 with 40-micron pre-filter is the latest, most versatile model in Steripen's award winning Classic line. Winner of Time Magazine’s Best Invention of 2001, it offers enhanced ergonomics and battery life as well as improved water resistance. An 8000 treatment lamp delivers a lifetime of purification. Use four AA alkaline batteries to purify 50 litres of water or four lithium batteries to purify 150 litres. Includes a neoprene storage pouch. Batteries not included.
Kit includes Neoprene pouch and pre-filter.
- Effective against microorganisms
- Suitable for groups up to 5 people
- Suitable for clear water only
- For daily or very frequent use
- Lightweight and portable for on-the-go adventures
- For travels by motorhome or car
- Technology: uv
- Weight: 170g
- Battery type: 4 AA (not included)
- Number of litres per set of battery: 20/80-100/150
- Number of litres per charge: Alkaline batteries approximately 50 litres per set (depending on water quality); NiMH performance varies by mAh rating (2300 provides about 100 litres); Lithium are the most economical choice.
- Lamp life: 8000 activations
- Volume options: 1 click = 0.5L, 2 clicks = 1L
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.