THE FEED ZONE COOKBOOK - FAST AND FLAVOURFUL FOOD FOR ATHLETES
A no-fuss guide to preparing good food that will change the way endurance athletes eat.
Eat like the pros. Feed Zone meals are the perfect balance of science and practice from Dr. Allen Lim and Chef Biju Thomas. With refreshingly simple ingredients that measure up to the demands of training and racing, these recipes are easy to follow and big on flavor. The tantalizing mix of salty, sweet, and savory satisfies an athlete's cravings and prepares the body for top performance.
When Dr. Allen Lim left the lab to work with pro cyclists, he found a peloton weary of food. The sport's elite athletes were underperforming on bland far and processed bars and gels. So Lim set out to make eating delicious and practical. His journey took him inside the kitchens of Tour de France and delivered him to a dinner party where he met celebrated chef Biju Thomas.
Chef Biju and Dr. Lim vetted countless meals with the world's best endurance athletes. Now they share their energy-packed, wholesome recipes to make your meals easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and better for your performance.
The Feed Zone Cookbook includes
- 150 delicious recipes illustrated with full-color photographs
- Breakfasts, lunches, recovery meals, dinners, snacks, desserts
- Dr. Allen Lim's take on the science and practice of food
- Portable real food snacks, including Lim’s famous rice cakes
- Dozens of quick-prep meals for before and after workouts
- Shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques to save time in the kitchen
- Over 100 gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.