THE INCA TRAIL, CUSCO & MACHU PICCHU
Guide to the Inca Trail, Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru.
A guidebook to the Inca Trail, Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru. Includes Santa Teresa Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trail, Ausangate.
This practical, all-in-one guide for hiking the Inca Trail includes Lima and Cusco city guides, route guide and maps for the Inca Trail, Choquequirao, Santa Teresa and link routes.
Covers hiking options from two days to three weeks, with 60 detailed hiking maps showing walking times, camping places and all points of interest. Routes covered include the Inca Trail, Choquequirao, Santa Teresa and two new routes for this edition: the Lares Trail and Ausangate Circuit. Includes an introductory colour section and full Machu Picchu guide section in colour.
- Practical information: planning your trip, arranging a trek and getting to Peru
- Lima and Cusco: street plans, what to see, where to stay
- The Imperial Landscape: a reading of Inca history in the Sacred Valley, by explorer and historian, Hugh Thomson
- 60 trail maps
- 10 town plans
- 15 site plans
- Inca Trail map
- Language guides in Spanish and Quechua
- Useful tips on what to see and do
- ISBN-13: 9781905864881
- Publisher/Imprint: TRAILBLAZER
- Format: Paperback (180mm x 120mm)
- 394 pages
- Weight: 381g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.