VASQUE BREEZE AT GTX Boot US Sizing
The Breeze All-Terrain GORE-TEX is a waterproof composite hiking boot engineered for versatility and durability. The fit is very wide, ideal for Australian feet.
The Breeze All-Terrain GORE-TEX is a waterproof composite hiking boot engineered for versatility and durability. Ideal for trekking, day hikes and pack-carrying adventures with up to a moderate load. Best suited to 2/3 day bushwalks. The Breeze comes in a wide fit and is one of the widest fitting boots we stock. The ALL-TERRAIN MIDSOLE COMPOUND combines the athletic feel and light weight of EVA with the durability and longevity of polyurethane, creating a midsole that is ideally suited to the performance demands of hiking footwear.
Note: Sizes 14 and 15 come in MEDIUM width.
- UPPER: 2.0mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Air Mesh
- MIDSOLE: A.T.C (All Terrain Compound) Midsole. EVA Cushioning Pods, TPU Shank
- Dual Density EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: Vasque exclusive Vibram Contact Grip with Megagrip* compound
- TEMPO LAST. Asymmetrical Curved Last, Medium Width heel
- Ample Toe Room
- GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
GORE-TEX EXTENDED COMFORT GORE-TEX fabric technology provides waterproof and breathable comfort for higher physical activity.
* Megagrip Vibram - A new Vibram® formulation, delivering co-efficient of friction values closer to Vibram® Idrogrip, but with 50% better abrasion resistance for real-world durability. Used extensively in approach/bouldering shoes and premium technical hiking and mountaineering boots.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.