WE I-EXPLORE 2 TENT 2 PERSON Eucalypt
This new two-person I-Explore model meets the needs of outdoor education programmes where tent groups are by pairs. It is also an ideal general backpacking, camping and touring tent for a couple. Besides the narrower width floor and lower overall height it is identical to the very popular I-Explore 3 model. It features double-sided access, two useful sized vestibules, a hybrid mesh inner with excellent multi-season ventilation and easy set-up.
The three poles are identical and all zips are heavy-duty. The mesh-walled inner is ideal for use alone on tropical dry-season trips. WE's choice of superior fabric coatings and the incorporation of original WE detailed design features minimise maintenance costs and maximise possible service life.
- 3/4-season, 2-person tent with double vestibules.
- Inner-Pitch-First / Integral Pitch
- Outer Tent Fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000 mm PE back coating
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh screen panels on upper 40% walls
- Floor: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000 mm HH PE coating
- Poles: 3x 7071-T6 HT aluminium, 10.2 mm, insert-tube type
- Pegs: 6x Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
- Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 3.24 m²
- Floor Dimensions: 2.10m x 1.35m
- Floor fabric: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000 mm HH PE coating
- Inner tent fabric: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh screen panels on upper 40% walls
- Outer tent fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000 mm PE back coating
- Packed dimensions: 40 cm (Length) × 16 cm (Diameter)
- Number of pegs: 6
- Number of poles: 3
- Pole diameter: 9.5 mm
- Pole type: DAC Pressfit
- Seasons: 3
- Vestibule Area: 2x 0.84 m²
- Minimum weight: 3.14 kg
- Packed weight: 3.55 kg
Don’t know what you’re looking for? Read our blog on Tent Construction, Tent Materials, Tent Waterproof Ratings and Tent Pole Configurations.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.